Applications placed on the Sites must comply with the following requirements:
- 1.1.Contain mechanics designed for users' interaction with each other.
- 1.2.All the links leading to pages of “Wamba” service and included into an application must lead to pages which are in the same domain in which a user launches this application (i.e. in applications for love.mail.ru links to mamba.ru are not allowed).
1.3. In case dating mechanics do not play the key role in an application:
- 1.3.1.All the users' profiles, who use this application must be displayed in its interfaces and must represent direct links to these users' profiles on “Wamba”.
- 1.3.2.Application content should engage heterosexual users' activities.
- 1.3.3.Application must realize mechanics focused on inviting heterosexual users for collective use of the application.
- 1.4.Applications must have technical support service for users, realized with the help of the standard platform tools or developer's own tools.
An application placed on the Sites must not:
- 2.1.Break the laws of the Russian Federation.
- 2.2.Mislead users about its functionality.
- 2.3.In any form ask a user to provide his or her id information (login, email, telephone number and password) valid for «Wamba» dating service, other sites and/or ask for registration with login/email/telephone number and password.
- 2.4.Restrict the most of the application functionality for users who don't apply functions for spreading information about the application among other users.
- 2.5.Display dialogues JS API without user's active measures (pressing the button, selecting dialogue).
- 2.6.Sell user clicks on links or other user activities on external sites. Use any offer programs.
- 2.7.Place active links leading outside dating service «Wamba» and open pages outside the Service.
- 2.8.Accept users' payments by any method that is different from those offered by the Company and specified in Billing section.
- 2.9.Use any application data channel for publishing information that is not directly related to the application, or spam mailout.
- 2.10.Directly address pages and scripts of «Wamba» service, except API scripts, if it is not expressedly allowed.
- 2.11.Launch paid services similar to the already exisiting in «Wamba» service.
- 2.12.Use information aquired with the help of API calls anywhere except Application, from which API calls are made.
- 2.13.Mail out application users and «Wamba» users, without prior consent of the Company.
- 2.14.Position oneself in any manner as connected with the Company TM without consent of the Company.
- 2.15.Picture or illustrate acts of violence against humans or animals.
- 2.16.Use or mention an image or name of any race, culture, social groups, companies etc. with a negative connotation.
- 2.17.Contain user-made content which does not undergo premoderation with respect to conformity with the copyright law.
- 2.18.Contain materials of erotic or pornographic character of any format.
- 2.19.Promote distribution of sex-ads.
Developer must not:
- 3.1.Create fully branded applications and also use for advertising purposes more than 25% of application page. Under branded applications we imply applications which aim mainly at promotion of a product or service.
- 3.2.Significantly change functionality of an application approved by the moderator, updating it or replacing with a new application.
- 3.3.Place duplicates of applications already exisiting within «Wamba» service, including those with modified graphic cover.