Having decided on how to make money on his application a developer starts thinking of ways how to receive payments from users. «Wamba» provides all the necessary tools for billing realization and gives a warning that use of other billing mechanisms is prohibited.
How does platform billing work?
- a user activates a paid service;
- the application calls JS API Pay method and transmits into the call a number of coins you want the user to pay;
- «Wamba» billing system suggests that the user select the most convenient payment method and processes the payment;
- after the payment is confirmed the Platform transmits parameters of the payment to the billing-gateway of the developer and awaits a response with the 200-th heading;
- after receiving the response with the required heading the information is proved to be accepted and the service provided.
What is needed for a successful payment?
- to enter the address of the billing-gateway correctly (e.g.: billing.mamba-partner.ru) in the field «billing URL» in application settings
- to have a properly functioning script on the given address.
- transmit a number of coins into a call;
- after receiving payment parameters send a response with the 200-th heading (if you don't get any, the Platform will repeat attempts to call the gateway all day long with extended intervals of time. If after a 24-hour period the response is still not received, the coins are ruturned to the user's account with a corresponding notification).
JS API method, calling forth a payment dialogue: Pay JS API
Parameters sent from the application to the Platform: a number of coins
Platform waiting period for the response with the 200-th heading to complete the purchase:
The first call is made right after the transaction processing, the next one – in 5 minutes, the third one – in 10 minutes, and so on with extended intervals. Intervals between calls:
- 1 => 0 min.,
- 2 => 5 min.,
- 3 => 10 min.,
- 4 => 20 min.,
- 5 => 40 min.,
- 6 => 90 min.,
- 7 => 180 min.,
- 8 => 360 min.,
- 9 => 720 min.
Amount transferred to the developer's account is calculated as follows:
Developer comission = (User payment — Payment system comission)*0.5